cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

unable to list .in domain in auction

Why it's possible to sell my .in domains in the auction? 

Why isn't mentioned upfront?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: unable to list .in domain in auction

Hi @not_,

Welcome to the Community!

If you go to the GoDaddy auctions page and click on the "Advanced Search" button, you'll be able to view the TLDs that can be listed on our website. Certain registries do not allow for their domains to be placed in auction. The Registry for .IN - .INRegistry aka as NIXI (National Internet eXchange of India) - is one of those registries. You can read more about .IN domains here

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@not_ 

I did a quick web search and it gave me this. The TLD .in is clearly an internationalized ccTLD. As far as I know, that page has been up for years. They don't really update the policies on Domain Auctions often.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @not_,

Welcome to the Community!

If you go to the GoDaddy auctions page and click on the "Advanced Search" button, you'll be able to view the TLDs that can be listed on our website. Certain registries do not allow for their domains to be placed in auction. The Registry for .IN - .INRegistry aka as NIXI (National Internet eXchange of India) - is one of those registries. You can read more about .IN domains here

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New

Sorry, but I couldn’t find any auction restrictions in the .IN registry page.

Can you please highlight it?
Highlighted

I think domain auction available only for .com extension. (.in) not available for auction. You can contact Goddady Customer Care they help you for this.

Visit My Shayari post which is Hindi  Romantic Shayari

Thanks you.

Also Visit another post Mahakal Status in Hindi & Hindi Love Shayari.

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Hi @ShayariBell and @not_ ,

The .COM TLD is not the only one available for auction. If you click on the button near the top of the Auctions page, you'll see hundreds of TLDs, gTLDs, and ccTLDs available to list there. GoDaddy does not list exclusions, but will show you all the variations that are available to you.