cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Pootur
Novice

Can't access GoDaddy auction page!

When I log-in with my account and try to access the domain auction page then I get sent to this troubleshooting page: https://www.godaddy.com/help/godaddy-auctions-1000016

When I try to list a domain then it happens again. The same thing happens when I try to manage auction details on my domain details page on my account or when I try to manage auctions on the product page on my account. When I log out then I can reach the auction page just fine but when I am logged in then I only get to this page https://www.godaddy.com/help/godaddy-auctions-1000016

What am I missing?

Thanks!

25 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can´t access Go Daddy auction page!

Hi @Pootur. Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

That definitely sounds unusual. My suggestion would be to try clearing your browser cache or trying to duplicate the issue in a different browser entirely. It would also be good to try this on another computer if you have access to one. I've never seen this happen, but perhaps others in the community have. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
redboynono
Novice

I got the same problem too.....

redboynono
Novice

I  had used  Chrome , IE , Firefox , and cleared the cache , but don't fix it ...

redboynono
Novice

Can the support team check the website whether had been updated something ...

Employee
Employee

Hey @redboynono!

Our support folks would be happy to look into this with you. Reach out to them using the options here.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
redboynono
Novice

Heather ,   I sent the mail to auctions@ team ,  and hope them can check my account status is holding or not ....

fencerven
Novice

any answers?

yoyo1979
Novice

I'm having the exact same issue. Can't access the Auctions page. Keep getting redirected to: https://www.godaddy.com/help/godaddy-auctions-1000016

Vipul
Novice

Is support team working on this even i am facing the same issue.
Solution

Hey @Vipul,

Right now we don't have any system reported issues on our auction pages that are preventing access. If you're having trouble viewing this section of our site, you'll need to reach out to our live support as our teams need to investigate these occurrences on a case by case basis to help determine what is specifically causing you to experience the issue. 

Our teams are available 24/7 by phone and live chat Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time (UTC-7). They're currently available now. To start a session just use the button located at the top or bottom of this page. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
slaction
Skilled

I have the exact same problem.  I am always redirected to this page when I try to access auctions...

https://www.godaddy.com/help/godaddy-auctions-1000016

I don't know why this issue was marked as solved, there clearly hasn't been an answer provided and I am the fourth person with the exact same issue.

As someone who was an active user of Auctions and purchased several domains from auctions, I'd like to see this issue resolved so that I can continue to use the service.

I did a live chat with a tech and they said that re-setting my modem/router would solve the issue, but it did not.

Please respond with a real answer and not some canned response about system reports.  I want someone to actually look into this.

Solution

Hey @slaction

The response I previously provided was marked as a solution by another member as this is the correct course of action when you cannot access our auction pages. As stated there's been no system issues reporting with this section of our site on our status page, so our support team will need to review this matter directly with you in your account. 

Because this is a public discussion forum, no members here will have account level access to investigate what is happening to cause this redirect on your end. You'll need to contact our live support agents again as they will be better able to go over some more troubleshooting steps to help you resolve this. 

slaction
Skilled

The posts are marked as solved by moderators, not posters.  Just like my new post was marked as solved without any support at all.

I've worked directly with tech support, they told me to restart my router, which obviously didn't work.  

I'm not going to go away.   Someone needs to explain to me why this is happening, and stop marking my posts as solved and ignoring my issue.

As I mentioned before, and as you see in this post, there are many others with this same issue. GoDaddy needs to provide support for myself and the rest of the users having this issue.

Solution

Hey @slaction,

As I mentioned  before, these types of issues need to be reviewed on a case by case basis. If there's no server related alerts reporting on our Status Page, then most often the issue is related to either local network or ISP connection errors. 

However; since you've already reached out to our support and reviewed such settings, it sounds more like there is a specific issue with your auction account. Because this is a public discussion forum, no member here is going to have the level of access to review or confirm any status issues with your membership. Your best bet is to either call in or email auctions@godaddy.com for a review of your auction account to determine if there's any other account status issues. 

For anyone else reviewing this thread in the future, I would suggest the same course of action. 

slaction
Skilled

Well first off, it's amazing that this thread was marked as SOLVED without ANY actual support for my issue.    SO do you have a quota of posts that you have to mark as solved in order to get bonus pay?

My problem has NOT been addressed.  Just because you aren't smart enough to solve it doesn't mean it's been solved.

How many other issues go unanswered just because you don't know how to do your job and just mark issues as solved so they go away.

I'm taking this matter directly to the CEO with testimony from several other members with the same problem, asking him why the GoDaddy employees are marking issues as solved just so they don't have to do their actual jobs and provide support to members.  Also, I"ll make sure to mention that there is an issue keeping some users from using GoDaddy services like Auctions and the support team doesn't seem to mind so long as they don't have to lift a finger beyond making a post as solved.

Along with reaching out to the executive team I'll also be filing complaints with the BBB and other online business reviews websites.

Ignoring customers who need support, just to get rid of them is completely unacceptable.  I'll make sure as many people as possible is witness to your request for support and how you treat issues that you don't know how to resolve (mark it as Solved and forget about it).

Solution

Hey @slaction

This discussion was marked solved as the information provided is the correct course of action anyone else encountering this type of error will need to take in order to proceed and resolve it. 

I'm not trying to dodge your issue, but you need to remember that this is a Community discussion forum open to everyone and not a standard channel of support. No other member here is going to have direct access to your account to confirm the status of your auction membership; which is the likely cause of the issue you need to address with our team at auctions@godaddy.com. 

Since it sounds like you might be having trouble getting through to them for review of your account, I'll see if I can get some more details from our auction team of what is happening . Keep an eye out for a Private Message I'll be sending you shortly. 

Nessuno
Novice

It's not solved. I'm encountering the same problem. no matter what I do, I can't get

to the auctions page. I have deleted browser(s) cache, tried ie, chrome, firefox, different

computer, different house, different network, different mouse, different everything and

I can't get to the auction page, it keeps taking me to the Help Section.

Why is this marked as solved ?

Please assist!

txs,

Solution

Hey @Nessuno,

The solution to your issue is to call in or email our auction team at auctions@godaddy.com. As it's been mentioned, the cause of this requires a case by case review as the issue can range from either an ISP/Network connection error or an account specific status on your auction membership. Our live teams can better assist you with narrowing down the specific issue and how to resolve it. 

Let us know what they find. 

slaction
Skilled

GoDaddy Auctions still unaccessible to some users!

There are similar posts this, including a new one recently.   At least 10 people have complained about this problem, but GoDaddy techs obviously aren't smart enough to fix it so they just mark all the topics as solved without any actual help to fix the issue.

When I try to access the GoDaddy Auctions page I end up on the following help page.   https://www.godaddy.com/help/godaddy-auctions-1000016

It doesn't matter how I try to access the auctions, every link that is supposed to lead to the auctions just takes me to that same page.

I've reset my wireless network several times, and contacted my cable company.  They said its not an issue from their end, which makes sense because I don't have issues with any site besides GoDaddy.

I'm posting this and will be tweeting and contacting the CEO and anyone else working with GoDaddy that I can find until someone actually fixes this issue rather than ignores it.

Keep in mind I've emailed support, used Live Chat and called Support several times and they are unable to help me.  The problem isn't on my end as a handful of other users have the same issue for the GoDaddy Auctions.

I intend to protest this no matter how many times my messages are marked as solved or deleted, until GoDaddy hires someone who has the ability to actually help their users rather than ignore them.

Re: GoDaddy Auctions still unaccessible to some users!

Hey @slaction,

I hate to sound like a broken record, but this is in fact an account specific issue. Matter of fact it looks like the exact same issue I sent you a private message about back in October. Have you tried reaching out to our support or auctions team at auctions@godaddy.com so they can help you out with restoring access to your auction membership? 

epivnik
Novice

Trying to access Auctions always redirects to godaddy-auctions-1000016 help page

Signed up for Auctions.  When I select my products>Auction I get redirected to godaddy-auctions-1000016 help page.  Always.

Doesn't matter which browser I use, FF, Chrome, Opera, Mobile.  Doesn't matter if I reset my router, or clear my cache and cookies.

If I logout and goto auctions.godaddy.com, I see the page, but when I log in - poof... back to that help page.  I see this is a common problem on the community page and that it is marked solved even though no actual solution is offered.  Fix it already!.

Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Trying to access Auctions always redirects to godaddy-auctions-1000016 help page

@epivnik It looks like this will require some digging into your account. Can you please email me at paul@godaddy.com and I'll get it to the right ppl to see what the proper solution is?

Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Trying to access Auctions always redirects to godaddy-auctions-1000016 help page

If you are being redirected to the help page it means that your auctions account has been suspended and thus you can no longer access the auctions. You will need to contact the auctions support team in order to see if this can be rectified.

BabyPanda
Novice

Unable To Access Auctions Account

Hello Friends,

I know this has been asked a million times before but still I could not able to resolve it so please help.

I am unable to access the auction page while logged in.

I chatted with lots of agents but they don't seem to have any clue.

Deleted cookies, reset router, changed browser but nothing happens, it leads to some help page.

I read somewhere that it causes when the auctions account gets suspended but my account was new and I didn't even bidded or bought anything from my auctions account yet so there is no reason to restrict my account.

I even mailed some guy named Paul who seems to be an employee of GoDaddy but there doesn't seem to be any response yet.

Please help Smiley Happy

Re: Unable To Access Auctions Account

Greetings @BabyPanda,

You may review this thread to see what others have said / done / discovered. As a bottom line, this is a forum for discussion. For a specific response to an auctions issue in your account, contact: auctions@godaddy.com

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator