cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Can't get my auction listed - goes to pending status then disappears with no explanation

I've tried twice now to list my domain in an auction.  Both times after trying to list, my domain has shown in pending status, stayed pending for a few days, then disappears from the dashboard no apparent reason.

The domain I'm trying to list is the same one I'm using for my godaddy emails so its easy enough to prove I own it. Anyone know whats going on here?  Any help greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Can't get my auction listed - goes to pending status then disappears with no explanation

@hodor wrote:

I've tried twice now to list my domain in an auction.  Both times after trying to list, my domain has shown in pending status, stayed pending for a few days, then disappears from the dashboard no apparent reason.

The domain I'm trying to list is the same one I'm using for my godaddy emails so its easy enough to prove I own it. Anyone know whats going on here?  Any help greatly appreciated.

@hodor Usually you'll receive an email that you need to verify in order for the domain to be listed. Did you receive such an email?

-----

Re: Can't get my auction listed - goes to pending status then disappears with no explanation

I have the same issue, but did not receive an email.  Please advise.  Thanks!