cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
drBo
Novice

Didn't get domain after purchase in auction.

Hi.

I purchased domain, I can see it in "Won" section, but it has status Email Seller for Details. I wrote message there week ago, but didn't get answer.

So, how can I get purchased domain?

5 REPLIES
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor
Solution

Re: Didn't get domain after purchase in auction.

drBo wrote:

Hi.

I purchased domain, I can see it in "Won" section, but it has status Email Seller for Details. I wrote message there week ago, but didn't get answer.

So, how can I get purchased domain?

@drBo Did you provide the seller with your Godaddy customer ID number and the email address on file at Godaddy? I would email auctions@godaddy.com and ask them to assist you as well.

----

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
GoDaddy Pro
GoDaddy Pro

Also keep in mind that auctions do not process as quickly as purchasing a new domain does... it can take up to 72 hours before you'll see the domain in your account available for use. 

When there's a way, there's a Weichelt.

weichelt wrote:

Also keep in mind that auctions do not process as quickly as purchasing a new domain does... it can take up to 72 hours before you'll see the domain in your account available for use. 

@weichelt Actually that's not correct. When you purchase a domain name from an expired auction it will take 7 days for the domain name to be placed in your account. When you purchase a domain name at auction from a private seller Godaddy holds the funds for 5-6 days and then the buyer coordinates with the seller to push the domain. The only time a domain name will be placed in your account within 72 hours if the buyer purchases a domain name on a Premium Listing and those are typically placed in the buyers account between 24-72 hours depending on the payment method. @drBo

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
herox
Novice

I recently purchased an Auctions Domain, but still haven't seen it in my domain list.

Hi, I recently purchased an Auctions Domain for $349, but still haven't seen it in my domain list. It's been 4 days already, and my card has been charged. Please help!

EroP
Novice

Unavailable for transfer, why?

I won a domain auction of buyfromjapan.net a while ago and the current registrar is enom.

The auction lock period has expired and I have disabled registrar lock.

Double checking on whois.net shows that there is nothing prohibited.

But when I was going to transfer it to godaddy it said unavailable for transfer.

Why?