cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Domain Auction

Hey Everyone, Hope all are doing good. I bought a domain through GoDaddy auction half hour ago. Godaddy confirmed me that you bought this domain and Deducted my $$ from my master card. Still I can't see domain in My domains or Product .

I contacted Godaddy support and after talking half hour they asked me to wait the want to connect with their Auction department.  But Suddenly Godaddy agent Disconnected they chat and Now I'm not able to get in touch with Godaddy support. Because call will cost me too much $$$$ .

Can anyone help me regarding this issue?

Thankyou Very much

3 REPLIES 3
Helper III

Re: Domain Auction

hello Atiq97,

congratulations on securing your new domain through the GoDaddy auctioning service. Registering a new domain and auctioning an existing domain are two separate processes. Typically registering a new domain is almost instantaneous, where-as purchasing a domain through the GoDaddy auctioning service can take some time to process.

I bought a domain devility.com through a GoDaddy auction service on 11-11-2016

GoDaddy has told me that my domain should be accessibly by 11-18-2016

Every case is different and handled by a different team, so if your domain has not reached you yet, know that there is a highly effective team working behind the scenes to process your new domain into your account.

please note that, i offer direct support that is in no way associated with GoDaddy's regular support channels; but, for immediate technical support you can contact me at: https://join.skype.com/t3cxhmNCspqu
New

Domain Auctions

can anyone please help that my domain is expiring on 24/03/2017 and why it is showing up for sale in huge domains.com??

Helper VI
Helper VI

Re: Domain Auctions

Hello @1237

I think that why did they chose to list your domain, is a question for "huge domains.com" ...

Smiley Happy

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.