cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain Auctions

Hey, i just bought the domain auctions access, 

and when I try to put on my domain for sale it says it is there already.

I never put it there before.

and can't find it on "Selling" or when searching it.

Another thing, I'm from Israel and I can not find any number/skype/chat to contact GoDaddy.

I do not want to cancel it via paypal. because I love GoDaddy's service.

Waiting for help.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
Solution

Re: Domain Auctions

Hi @roy1337, thanks for posting.

When you buy a domain name on the auction, it usually takes a few days for it to clear and be added to your account. If you very recently purchased it, the process might not have completed yet. Depending on what type of auction it was, it can take up to 14 days.

If you have further issues with it, I suggest contacting Support so they can review the status of your auction purchase with you. They can be reached through any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

The support helped me alot.

Thanks !

Domain Auctions

Hello everybody. Please help me ! I have a domain that has just been sold at Godaddy auction, however it was reg 40 days before at an other registrar, so please let me know what should I do next? thank you so much!

Super User II
Super User II

@dumon92 wrote:

Hello everybody. Please help me ! I have a domain that has just been sold at Godaddy auction, however it was reg 40 days before at an other registrar, so please let me know what should I do next? thank you so much!

Per ICANN rules you cannot transfer a domain name to another registrar for 60 days from the date of registration. More than likely you'll just need to wait the extra 20 days and then transfer the domain name to Godaddy to complete the sale.

--

Period of Expired Auction without any bids to Closeout

How long does it takes of a domain that gets no bids form expired auction to be listed on closeout?

I see some just like disappear completely after got no bids from expired auction.

Domain Auctions - Can I use the push to auction feature if I have a Buy It Now price?

Hi everyone.  I've just signed up for the auctions to try and sell some domain names I have from business ideas that never happened.  I just put one up as a straight auction, and that was simple enough.

I'd like to put another one up for offer/counter-offer, with a buy it now price, but I'd like the option to just turn it into an auction if I receive a decent offer.  The FAQs didn't address the buy-it-now issue.

Does anyone know if I can set one up this way?  For instance, would this work:

Offer domain for sale with the offer/counter offer option, with beginning bid of $20, with a buy it now price of $1,000.  

I get an offer of $500.  Can I then push it to auction?  Does the Buy It Now feature then disappear?

Thanks!

Highlighted

Expired domain ready date, whats the point?!

I have been told by Godaddy support that the "Expired domain ready" date on won auctions is not a "real" date, and that this process can take up to 21 days.  My question are:

1. Is it true that this date is an estimate.
  2. If NO, when will my domain be ready (It is supposed to be ready today, so end of business time?)

I want to sell my domain too.. the url is iphoneamerica

godday has helped to estimate the value.. what else? do i have to do?