cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Email: Notice: Additional information required on GoDaddy

Hello,
I sold my first premium list domain on July 8, I understood from posts and answers on godaddy community that I have to wait 5 to 6 days to receive payments to my paypal account, but I didn't find any note on my account confirms that I sold a domain and how long should I wait , only the email.
Anyway, today I received an email from payments@secureserver.net titled :
Notice: Additional information required on GoDaddy
Asking me to log in to the payments section in my account and provide the requested information.
I don't know where is this payments section, or why am I required to provide any additional information, I don't know if it has anything to do with the domain I just sold because it doesn't say.
Can you help me ? Thank you Smiley Happy
3 REPLIES 3
Super User III Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Email: Notice: Additional information required on GoDaddy

You'll need to have a Payee set-up in order for GoDaddy to send you money.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/change-my-payee-information-1369

I am having exactly this same issue. I sold a domain, then I was told that I would get paid 5 days later, however after 7 days elapsed, I received an email asking for more information. After several hours struggling to find where to fill the info requested I was able to do so and now it says "Your documents have been successfully uploaded and are being reviewed." I have no idea if the payment was processed or not. 9 days after the domain was sold and transfered to the buyers account, I still havent received my payment. Not good at all.

Super User III Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@SecundinoGYour payee information (under account settings) needs to be set-up before they can send you money.

If there was some issue moving the domain that would need to be resolved first too.

If you're unsure what is going on contact support directly to take a look into your account.

auctions@godaddy.com