cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GoDaddy Domain renewal price is the the highest price

I am your customer for more than 10 years 

but I found that your renew pricing keep increasing.   (.NET 20$ & COM 18$ ) highest price  Smiley Sad 

other companies between (10$ and 12$) .

Can you explain or you like to transfer our domains?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: GoDaddy Domain renewal price is the the highest price

Hi @talk4all. Thanks for posting. In the last five years, GoDaddy has made a tremendous effort to improve every aspect of the service we provide. Changes range from the way customers manage their domains, to the security of accounts and the performance of our infrastructure. Our focus during this time was to make our customers’ experience, and visitors to their websites, better. After much thought, we made the decision to finish this initiative before we adjusted prices. This was a multi-year effort, requiring millions of dollars in equipment and countless hours dedicated to this project. For more information on what has changed in the last five years, please visit this GoDaddy Garage post.

Additionally, prices have raised incrementally over the last few years in correlation to increases in price at various registries. This also has an effect on domain renewal prices. 

We may not be the 'cheapest' registrar in the industry on every single price point, but we are certainly competitive and beyond price, we work to provide a greater value than our competitors. We believe it's our reliability and service that truly set GoDaddy apart. We provide award-winning, personalized telephone service 24/7 every day of the year to all of our customers. Few, if any, of the registrars in our price range, provide free, around-the-clock telephone service.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: GoDaddy Domain renewal price is the the highest price

I would love to thank you for the services over the past years but sorry I moved to namesilo.com only because the price.

I hope to come back later when your prices are reasonable.

Best RG