cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

How do I list a domain for $500,000?

I noticed it said in order to list for more than $50,000 you have to use the offer/counter offer option. It's not letting me? Do I need to remove the comma?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: How do I list a domain for $500,000?

For a domain sale that large is suggest creating a Afternic profile and perhaps listing it there @Haligonian? There is a really good article in the GoDaddy Garage titled Tips for how to sell your domain name on Afternic that might give you insight on the process.

In my experience when dealing with high-dollar domains having a domain professional on your side is key and Afternic are those experts. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Re: How do I list a domain for $500,000?

@rd wrote:

For a domain sale that large is suggest creating a Afternic profile and perhaps listing it there @Haligonian? There is a really good article in the GoDaddy Garage titled Tips for how to sell your domain name on Afternic that might give you insight on the process.

In my experience when dealing with high-dollar domains having a domain professional on your side is key and Afternic are those experts. I hope that helps? 

Hey, thank you for the reply! I was able to list it at the minimum which is 50K USD.