How to buy with Paypal Credit

Title says it all, I have paypal balnce and I want to buy it with it

6 REPLIES 6
Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: How to buy with Paypal Credit

@GoogledMusic wrote:

Title says it all, I have paypal balnce and I want to buy it with it

@GoogledMusic you can pay with Paypal at checkout, make sure when you link your Paypal account you indicate to Paypal to use your balance first.

----

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
New

I have "use paypal credit first" set in my paypal account, but it automatically takes from my (remaining account balance/ bank account.) Go daddy used to give you an option when you checked out, an extra step, but you had a choice, now it just takes directly from "bank balance". Any way around this?

Rockstar II
Rockstar II

@skyrod wrote:

I have "use paypal credit first" set in my paypal account, but it automatically takes from my (remaining account balance/ bank account.) Go daddy used to give you an option when you checked out, an extra step, but you had a choice, now it just takes directly from "bank balance". Any way around this?

@skyrod @GoogledMusic I still think this is a Paypal issue and not a Godaddy issue. I do not believe Paypal or any merchant has the ability to accept a specific form of payment within your Paypal account unless Godaddy has somehow indicated not to accept Paypal Credit but highly unlikely in my opinion.

----

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

I tried this, this morning. Couldn't make it happen on the site. In the end I had a conference call with PayPal and GoDaddy billing CSRs trying to figure it out. PayPal said credit works as long as I have a different account set up as the one with the billing agreement, which we took care of but still it didn't work. GoDaddy said they believe people have definitely used PP Credit before. I think I have, in the past.

But even with them talking to each other, I couldn't get this worked out, and since that's my business account I ended up cancelling the purchase for now. Very frustrating. If anyone really figures out how to do this I'd still like to get my purchase done via PP Credit!

It is NOT a PayPal issue, it is a GoDady issue!  I clicked the button expecting the standard PayPal interface where I say YES, Please do use my PayPal Credit as payment (because not all vendors accept PPC, so YES it IS part of the checkout process DESPITE the fact that PPC IS SET AS MY DEFAULT ON PP. 

I JUST experienced the exact same thing and now I have to rush off to the bank to make a deposit so my bank account isn't overdrawn!  Thanks GoDaddy!  The company that just keeps giving.... bad service!  I've been a customer for probably 20 years! I will be so happy when I am no longer a customer of yours.

New

This is obviously a GoDaddy issue - it defaults to PayPal Credit on EVERY OTHER SITE, ergo - fix your site already. Your PayPal integration is broken