cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a complaint !

I have revenue by cash parking since 4 month  but i didnt receive any payment till now! although I have paid 4 billing and I have my Paypal already  ! on 2  October Godaddy support told me , my commission will be released 25 October !!  but this didnt happen !!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: I have a complaint !

Hi @ahmedalaaamed,

Welcome to the Community!

The users in this community forum will have no access to your account to determine what the issue is concerning payment. They are volunteers, not customer support staff. First, be sure all your Payee details in the account are accurate.

Please contact our customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review and resolve the problem, or get you pointed in the right direction. You can also email them directly with your questions at cashparking@godaddy.com. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home regarding payment page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

Thank you for trying to help me but I have some important  notes

1- Godaddy Support staff told me on October (my commission will be Released 25 october ) but this never happened !

2- Live chat here no one give me solves ! they just said call us 

3-Godaddy has no numbers in Egypt and all are international numbers 

4-my paypal is old  and I have no problem

5- I show my complaint here because of bad service 

Hi @ahmedalaaamed,

Depending on the Payee method you have chosen, you may need to meet a minimum for the payment to be made. You may send an email directly to CashParking@GoDaddy.com for your questions. None of the volunteers in this forum can review your account and assist you here. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support