cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I own made2.fit and madeto.fit, don't need any more, wondering if it's worth selling them?

Hey Domain investing community!

I'm new to domain sales, although I accidentally made a few hundred on one last year.  Got me interested. I purchased made2.fit  and madeto.fit when the .fit domains were launched. I am considering selling them but are not sure if they will be worth the effort. Would anyone here have much idea what sort of price these kind of semi-specific urls go for? Not looking for anything more than the magnitude, as I understand it's impossible to really know. If you were to make a bet on it, would you guess $50, $500, $5000, or $50,000 most likely?  (If I do sell, I'll let you know who was closest!)

Thanks Smiley Happy

(PS. I failed to pay in time for my snap.fit domain which I won the auction for - very frustrated as I was simply not able to complete the payment on mobile in time. I'm sure that one would have been worth a packet)

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I own made2.fit and madeto.fit, don't need any more, wondering if it's worth selling them?

Hi @sebadams,

well seeing as :

Yes! Your domain is available. Buy it before someone else does.
maid2.fit
Add to Cart£31.29*

.....and :
madetwo.fit
Add to Cart£31.29*

.....and :
madetoo.fit
Add to Cart£31.29*

.......!! So who's to know? They are only worth what someone is prepared to pay for them.

Domain investment is a bit like playing poker on the strip LA......... the house ultimately wins, but it can be fun sometimes. It's gambling really............ 

Highlighted

Re: I own made2.fit and madeto.fit, don't need any more, wondering if it's worth selling them?

Right, indeed. Obvious caveats aside, that's an informative way to look at it. Thanks for the input.

I might try searching for companies trading custom fit products online with crappy urls and reach out, but probably wont spend too much time on it!