cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Listed my domain names for auction and 72 hours later, everything still pending?

I have tried many times to use live chat on godaddy but it is never working. I listed my newly registered domain names for auction, more than 72 hours later, everything still pending. I sent an email to understand the problem, no reply, live chat not working. What do I do now as phone is not going through. Thank God I have not purchase hosting plan yet because customer support of godaddy is very poor

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III Super User III
Super User III

Re: Why is godaddy live CHAT not always working?

The chat can get busy when there are too many people in queue.  Try on this page.  Wait a bit if it's unavailable.  Unfortunately they don't currently provide estimates for how long.  If you can call, the phone support is usually quick.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

Chat page not loading still. Is it difficult to list a newly registered domain name for sale on godaddy auction. I was told 72hours but four days on, everything is still pending. Why?
Highlighted
Solution

Hi @DNjemanze,

If you have a question on a specific domain, you're welcome to contact the Auction Team directly. You can email them at Auctions@GoDaddy.com, being sure to include your customer number and the domain name along with your questions. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support