cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Need help listing my first domain to sell

Hello, I"m so disappointed in Godaddy right  now I can't even see straight. All I wanted was some help listing my first domain name to sell, I've spent over two hours getting redirected over and over. What is godaddys position when asking for that type of help?. I was really surprised that the four agents never tried reaching out by calli8ng me to see if they could help in that matter. Nothing, now I.m hold waiting for an  agent to talk to. WTF, is  happening with godaddy, are the agents becoming complacent and making to much money to help the little guy, You have know problem taking my money when I'm purchasing domains..

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Need help listing my first domain to sell

@cvirzi wrote:

Hello, I"m so disappointed in Godaddy right  now I can't even see straight. All I wanted was some help listing my first domain name to sell, I've spent over two hours getting redirected over and over. What is godaddys position when asking for that type of help?. I was really surprised that the four agents never tried reaching out by calli8ng me to see if they could help in that matter. Nothing, now I.m hold waiting for an  agent to talk to. WTF, is  happening with godaddy, are the agents becoming complacent and making to much money to help the little guy, You have know problem taking my money when I'm purchasing domains..

@cvirzi I can answer just about any question that you may have, there is also a wealth of information here on the forum regarding listing domains. To list a domain name go to your Auctions account at auctions.godaddy.com, click on the "selling" pull-down menu and click on "list a domain." Let me know the other questions that you have. Make sure to @ my user name when replying so that I am notified.

---