cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Not able to add payee account

Hi,

I am not able to add Payee account if I set the domain value to $500000. I can add it only if value is under $99999. So how does payment process for amount over $99999 if it's not allowing to add Payee account?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Not able to add payee account

@coinborg wrote:

Hi,

I am not able to add Payee account if I set the domain value to $500000. I can add it only if value is under $99999. So how does payment process for amount over $99999 if it's not allowing to add Payee account?

@coinborg Hi coinburg! I would assume this is because the number of transactions processed by Godaddy for over $99,999 is around 0.1%. Typically for large transactions the only payout method will be wire transfer although I've seen some payouts issued to Paypal for around $50,000 but the fees on that alone are around $2,500 or so. I would reach out to auctions@godaddy.com to see what options are available for you if you sell a domain name for $500,000. More information here: https://www.godaddy.com/help/setting-up-payee-accounts-3884

----

@justingodfreyGreetings Justin! Thanks for the great reply. I will follow your advise and reach out to auctions@godaddy.com. Thanks for the guidance.

--COINBORG--

I am entering my my payee name after that it is taking load and then it is showing authentication error