cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Premium listing price not updating and not showing on search

Hi,

I had 2 domains to sell which I added to premium listing.

frozenflavor.com

legalest.com

I added them to my premium listing a while ago and it took almost a day to appear in my "selling" tab in the domain search. I wanted to change the price as I thought it may have been a bit too steep. I changed the price via editing page but when I checked my domain after a while it still showed the same price in the selling tab (although when I checked in the edit page the price was updated). I went on to check whether my domain is being listed on the previous price and to my surprise it gave me the same problem explained here.  Why is this so? Is there a specific waiting time before I am able to see the listing? And if so, how much?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Premium listing price not updating and not showing on search

@mhamzaib wrote:

Hi,

I had 2 domains to sell which I added to premium listing.

frozenflavor.com

legalest.com

I added them to my premium listing a while ago and it took almost a day to appear in my "selling" tab in the domain search. I wanted to change the price as I thought it may have been a bit too steep. I changed the price via editing page but when I checked my domain after a while it still showed the same price in the selling tab (although when I checked in the edit page the price was updated). I went on to check whether my domain is being listed on the previous price and to my surprise it gave me the same problem explained here.  Why is this so? Is there a specific waiting time before I am able to see the listing? And if so, how much?

@mhamzaib Usually it takes 24-48 hours to initially be listed and price changes take just as long. 

--