cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Problems listing domain - back end issue?

Hi. I am trying to list my domain, havesecurity.com, for sale. Yesterday I tried with no luck to list it as a premium listing on the auction site, but I kept getting an error message. This morning, I tried to list it through the Domain Listing Service, and I got another error message stating there is a back-end problem, and the domain couldn't be listed. I'd appreciate any assistance. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Solution

Re: Problems listing domain - back end issue?

@sustalvi21 wrote:

Hi. I am trying to list my domain, havesecurity.com, for sale. Yesterday I tried with no luck to list it as a premium listing on the auction site, but I kept getting an error message. This morning, I tried to list it through the Domain Listing Service, and I got another error message stating there is a back-end problem, and the domain couldn't be listed. I'd appreciate any assistance. Thanks

@sustalvi21 Hi there, what error messages are you receiving? The Premium listing uses the checkout at the last page so that could be the problem. Do you use Chrome? If so, open an incognito window and retry listing it as a premium listing. Let me know if that works.

---

Highlighted

The message I get on the domain listing service is "due to some backend error we are not able to create the domain listings. I use Safari and Firefox, and I get the same message on both. I did what you suggested and opened an incognito window in Chrome and listed is as a Premium listing. Thanks for the help. 

@sustalvi21 wrote:

The message I get on the domain listing service is "due to some backend error we are not able to create the domain listings. I use Safari and Firefox, and I get the same message on both. I did what you suggested and opened an incognito window in Chrome and listed is as a Premium listing. Thanks for the help. 

@sustalvi21 No problem! You can also list them through the auction manager at auctions.godaddy.com and click on "list a domain" under the selling menu.

---