cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Promoting Domain

Hello everybody! I have a few domains for sale at Godaddy auctions but it will still take 82 days before they get to show in the first 4 pages at least. My question is...

Can I list my domain names here so it is easier for people to see them, so they can look them up and buy them?

I just want to know if I would be violating any rules by posting my domains in this community forum, cause I don't want to lose my account for doing so. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Promoting Domain

@Drlaverde wrote:

Hello everybody! I have a few domains for sale at Godaddy auctions but it will still take 82 days before they get to show in the first 4 pages at least. My question is...

Can I list my domain names here so it is easier for people to see them, so they can look them up and buy them?

I just want to know if I would be violating any rules by posting my domains in this community forum, cause I don't want to lose my account for doing so. Thanks in advance.

@Drlaverde I don't think most people that visit this forum are domain investors. I would recommend promoting the domain through the Godaddy auction page. There are options to be listed on the front page and to also be listed at the top of the category page etc. Also forwarding each domain to its appropriate listing would probably help as well.

----

Re: Promoting Domain

Thank you so much @justingodfrey.