cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duryabaziz
Novice

Purchased Domain from Auction but can't Find it!

Hi there, I have purchased a domain from godaddy closeout last day, it was fixed price and there were a little time left in the listing, but I just added that domain in the cart before ending time and completed my order and payment was successful..

Not its about 12 hours, I can see the order receipt in my account but still cannot find domain in my account or other products etc, in short there is not domain in my account which I purchased.

Please guide me is there any waiting time to complete the purchase after we purchase domain from auctions? or I just missed it?

thanks..

2 REPLIES
Employee
Employee

Re: Purchased Domain from Auction but can't Find it!

Hello @duryabaziz

Closeout domains still have to finalize through the expired domain redemption cycle and can take up to 14 days before the domain is delivered into your account.  You can view the status of any of your recently won domains at auctions.godaddy.com by clicking on the Bidding list and then Won.  Here you will be able to see the current status and estimated delivery date for your won domains.  Of course if you have any additional questions please feel free to reach out to the Auctions team directly at Auctions@godaddy.com.

Auctions@Godaddy.com
ammarweb
Novice

Re: Purchased Domain from Auction but can't Find it!

Same issue here. I can't even see the domain I bought in closeout in the BIDDING LIST (WON option). Anyone know how long it will take? Although, I am able to see invoice successfully paid.