cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Purchased domain is not showing up in my account

Hello, I purchased an expired domain, but it is not showing up in my account. When I contacted customer support, they explained that I have placed a bid on the domain and that I might not technically own it, and that my transaction is non-refundable. This seems sketchy. How do I verify if I've actually purchased anything? I have the receipt/order number if that would help.

1 REPLY 1
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Purchased domain is not showing up in my account

@go1den wrote:

Hello, I purchased an expired domain, but it is not showing up in my account. When I contacted customer support, they explained that I have placed a bid on the domain and that I might not technically own it, and that my transaction is non-refundable. This seems sketchy. How do I verify if I've actually purchased anything? I have the receipt/order number if that would help.

@go1den  it really depends on what you purchased. What does it say on your receipt? You mentioned "expired domain", if you won and paid for an expired domain then typically it takes about a week to be transferred to your account. You can go to your auctions.godaddy.com account and click on "won" and if it's listed there then it will give you a date.

----

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I