cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

What is the best way to get a realistic domain appraisal for high end, one word domains?

I read an article that godaddy brokered the sale of voice.com for $30 million or something crazy like that. Is that true? I have some really good one word domains that are valuable, but I can't seem to find a good tool that provides reasonable estimates. Thanks for your feedback!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: What is the best way to get a realistic domain appraisal for high end, one word domains?

@BenjaminO wrote:

I read an article that godaddy brokered the sale of voice.com for $30 million or something crazy like that. Is that true? I have some really good one word domains that are valuable, but I can't seem to find a good tool that provides reasonable estimates. Thanks for your feedback!

@BenjaminO It's nearly impossible for an automated tool to predict the value, typically it has to be done by a human. If you want to send them to me via PM I can give you an idea of price. I have been domaining since 2005 and have bought, sold and brokered well over $20 million in domain names.

-----