cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
potbelly
Novice

What is wrong with Godaddy closeout auctions?

Hi,

I feel something is really wrong with Godaddy closeout auctions. I was trying to search for domains to buy I dont see the latest domains dropping. I thgought maybe there were no drops but imagine my surprise when I checked the next day I see the list populated wihe few minutes to go. I had checked the last 24 hours but the domains were absent. It wasnt like thise before. I see the domains as they drop with about 24 hours to go but not anymore.

What went wrong?

1 REPLY 1
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor

Re: What is wrong with Godaddy closeout auctions?

@potbelly wrote:

Hi,

I feel something is really wrong with Godaddy closeout auctions. I was trying to search for domains to buy I dont see the latest domains dropping. I thgought maybe there were no drops but imagine my surprise when I checked the next day I see the list populated wihe few minutes to go. I had checked the last 24 hours but the domains were absent. It wasnt like thise before. I see the domains as they drop with about 24 hours to go but not anymore.

What went wrong?

@potbelly The auctions start ending at noon eastern time, not sure what problem you were having. Under advanced search you're able to narrow the search results.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I