cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

What's your most lucrative premium domain sales?

Hi, just interested to see how much people have actually sold premium domains for with Godaddy?

Not auction sales, I don't mean auction sales...

8 REPLIES 8
Super User I
Super User I

Re: What's your most lucrative premium domain sales?

@nicsta wrote:

Hi, just interested to see how much people have actually sold premium domains for with Godaddy?

Not auction sales, I don't mean auction sales...

@nicsta I've probably sold over 100 Premium listing domains in the past few years. I typically price them for end users around $899 but I've had sales of 1, 2, 3 and 5k and higher, just depends on the domain. For larger sales I prefer selling directly to the customer, 20% of 25k is quite a bit to pay in commission. How about yourself? What's your most lucrative premium listing sale?

----

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
New

Thanks. Only one sale for me, for $100 it was a while ago too and I think GD took 30%. I should have priced that one higher. After seller's remorse on that one I uplifted the asking price to the others ages ago, I'm only talking about ten domains for sale here all dotcoms listed for years now but I just reduced the price a few days ago as not much action happening, most I reduced to $899, which is a coincidence! There's one that I left a $45K though..

Good to hear it does work, that's about one a week! I bet you have a few in your portfolio?

Super User I
Super User I

@nicsta wrote:

Thanks. Only one sale for me, for $100 it was a while ago too and I think GD took 30%. I should have priced that one higher. After seller's remorse on that one I uplifted the asking price to the others ages ago, I'm only talking about ten domains for sale here all dotcoms listed for years now but I just reduced the price a few days ago as not much action happening, most I reduced to $899, which is a coincidence! There's one that I left a $45K though..

Good to hear it does work, that's about one a week! I bet you have a few in your portfolio?

@nicsta@ Hey there, please remember to @ mention my user name when replying otherwise I have no idea that you replied. I own several thousand domains and 90% are listed on Godaddy's premium listings.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I

I am this week selling the most expensive domain name [mostexpensivedomainname.com]. 

I hope I get a good price! 

You mentioned that you sell the larger sum domains on your own. Where do you sell them at like that?

Helper IV
Helper IV

$2,250 - sold via GoDaddy (they had an interested buyer and they contacted me. Since it wasn't for sale, there was no commission to pay).

I have over 600 domains and my own re seller account tied into Godaddy. My prices are 35% below Godaddy. I also have these for sale. Go to BuyDomains.Today to check it out.

@justingodfrey

I hope I'm not doubling up. My first attempt at replying doesn't seem to have worked. I'm a newbie to Domaining. Just wondering if you list your Domains elsewhere or just here at GoDaddy?  And I did see that you broach people yourself.