cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

"This domain is currently not approved for CashParking."

Hello. I own some 40 domains. I recently bought CashParking service for my domains. It has been 2 days that I'm not able to fully activate the CashParking control center where I can do some changes in the features of my domains for CashParking purposes. On the other hand, I imported my domains in the panel and it says "Ads are shown". But no ads are shown on any of my domain names except this message: "This domain is currently not approved for CashParking.". I checked some of my domains' nameservers and they are set to cash parking's name servers which seem OK. Is it normal to take full effect for several days? Or did I miss something to do from my part?

11 REPLIES 11
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: "This domain is currently not approved for CashParking."

Hi @Batbold. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! In looking into this, I found that this is related to an issue our developers have been looking into. The issue has been addressed on this end but we're still waiting on our ad partners to address the issue on their side. I'm not sure how long that will take, but I'm sure it will be addressed as soon as possible. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Employee
Employee
Solution

@Batbold

This issue has now been resolved, if you are still receiving the error you will need to update your contact information from within your Cashparking account.  Keep in mind the Address provided needs to be a valid physical address to be approved by our ad provider in order to display ads.

Auctions@Godaddy.com
New

hi @JasonP

i am facing same issue. but this issue not resolved . i  updated my contact information and its already approved . but domain show me same message   "This domain is currently not approved for CashParking" . so this issue continue there ..i already face this problem from 8 AUG. to today . no solution  there .

thank you

Employee
Employee

@DGT112  While the physical address is the usual/main reason, there could be other issues preventing your account from being approved by our ad provider.  Please contact customer support with your customer number and domain(s) so we may fully research the issue for you.

Auctions@Godaddy.com

Thank you for your assistance.

New

thanks for your assistance

Highlighted
New

I have a same issue with cash parking. There are no link of ads.  I also cannot access to the control cash parking tab. Could you please help me?

Thanks

I have the same problem - there is no link to the control page / dashboard, no way to see what the earnings are, etc.

Hi Team,

I am facing same issue.

Regards
Hanish
New

Hi team, 

Even I am facing the same issue. Please Help!

Thank you!

I am having the same issue.