cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sedo.com scam alert

I paid for access to a sedo.com direct auction and after several weeks of waiting for payment I was given the name and address of a the Pakistan buyer in case I wanted to take legal action. No refund, no nothing except spam on a daily basis addressed to me using my first and last name. I also had to cancel my credit card because the only bid, resulted in fraudulent invoices. I am in Canada, not interested in legal action, just want a refund.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: sedo.com scam alert

Greetings @akofratmen ,

We certainly welcome hearing about your experience, even though it was such an apparently horrible one.

If you would, a couple of things I'm not clear on, was this a domain process related to GoDaddy in some way, or was it just a general Community Post ? The latter is fine, I just wanted to determine the action or actions you were suggesting others might take.

Also, I'm sure you already exhausted this route, but you can contact (complain to?)

SEDO directly as follows:

SEDO, Inc

Tel. (617) 499-7200
Email: contact@sedo.com

Best of luck going forward,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: sedo.com scam alert

This has nothing to do with godaddy.com, I am simply warning others of what can happen if you register at sedo.com. There I nothing left to be said or discussed with sedo.com, I asked for a refund and was denied. I forwarded my credit card number and paid for a service in good faith, what I got in return was numerous spam emails and a non-paying bidder from Pakistan.