cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

1 week now, my domain still doesn't work

I can't believe how bad GoDaddy's service is nowadays. I tried to use an external domain with my GoDaddy hosting and patiently waited for 48 hours after changing its name servers to point to GoDaddy. My domain was still not working after 48 hours, so I decided to make a call (because their 24/7 award-winning support team is never ever available online). The woman I spoke with told me that everything is fine on my side and it's better if I wait more. Here I am, 1 week and my domain is still not working. I can't believe I have to wait for 20-30 minutes to get in touch with SOMEONE from GoDaddy on the PHONE. Where is your award-winning chat service? What's going on? Why my purchased products don't work as promised? I am not even sure that your customer service has the competence to understand what I need. I don't even have the patience to deal with you on the phone anymore. I don't even know how to contact you to ask for a refund! It's like I am dealing with a brick wall. Bump.

Oh, should I mention that my GoDaddy dashboard noted that my domain points to name servers  ns07.domaincontrol.com and  ns08.domaincontrol.com? These are not even the name servers I added to my domain!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: 1 week now, my domain still doesn't work

Oh, should I mention that my GoDaddy dashboard noted that my domain points to name servers  ns07.domaincontrol.com and  ns08.domaincontrol.com? These are not even the name servers I added to my domain!