cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Accidentally cancelled my domain transfer because of transferring error

Dear sir/madam,

It took me a few days to make a domain transfer from another hosting to GoDaddy hosting. I have followed the transfer steps and request to send the transfer id to my registrar but they cannot open it.

The below is the error screen:Untitled.png

After that, I think I could restart transfer but it still not work. So, I want to do it again by click on cancel link. Then I can not undo it until now.

Capture.PNG

Do you have any solution to help me, please? 

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Accidentally cancelled my domain transfer because of transferring error

@bk123 wrote:

Dear sir/madam,

It took me a few days to make a domain transfer from another hosting to GoDaddy hosting. I have followed the transfer steps and request to send the transfer id to my registrar but they cannot open it.

The below is the error screen:Untitled.png

After that, I think I could restart transfer but it still not work. So, I want to do it again by click on cancel link. Then I can not undo it until now.

Capture.PNG

Do you have any solution to help me, please? 

@bk123 the transfer codes are sent to you through the admin email address for your domain. You'll input those codes along with the authorization/EPP code in the "transfer" section in the domain manager.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
New

Untitled.pngThe error message is what my registrar get after they click the link sent by godaddy.

Super User I
Super User I

@bk123 wrote:

Untitled.pngThe error message is what my registrar get after they click the link sent by godaddy.

@bk123 I'm unable to see your screenshot, please try a screenshot service and paste the link here so I can further determine the problem.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I