cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Agent Moving my Domain to GoDaddy!

Hello All

our  domain previously hosted in JaquarPC and our agent moved the domain to GoDaddy

our renew for 2018 start and no any notification sent to us, so the renew with JaguarPC about 13 USD  and now we have to pay more with GoDaddy, we cont know how the agnet moved our domain to GoDaddy, and we would like to solve the renewal problem and if possible going back to JaquarPC.

thank you,

3 REPLIES 3

Re: An Agent Moving my Domain to GoDaddy!

Hi @hassan_ziedan55, thanks for posting.

Without knowing the domain name or the status of it, it's difficult to off suggestions for this. Members of the Community would not have access to your GoDaddy account to investigate this. I suggest calling GoDaddy Support to check the status of your domain and domain transfer.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

we know the domain name but no any extra information only the password with JaquarPC ,

now the agent request high price for renew and also extra 80 USD are charged ,

i call GodDaddy customer support but they requesting extra information about the domain which is not available to me right now  ,

Hi @hassan_ziedan55.

It sounds like your domain name expired. If that is the case, the fee you mentioned sounds like a Redemption fee which would be required to recover the domain name.

I can only suggest that you continue working with support to recover your domain name.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status