cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can't login to my cPanel

I recently transferred my domains and my webhosting to GoDaddy.  They still are still pointing to my old registrar and webhost company.  What do I have to do to get the servers changed so that my domains will point to GoDaddy?  I was led to believe that this would be automatic, but it hasn't proven to be so.

Also, I have FTP software that will take me to my files on GoDaddy, but when I try to login to my cpanel with the same username and password, using my browser, I'm told that it's an invalid login.  I'm totally confused.  My domain registration/hosting at my previous company is going to expire soon, and I don't want to be left with nothing!

I tried to use the GoDaddy Chat help this morning, and after a couple of exchanges of pleasantries it seemed to lock up.... so no success there.  I could call the support number, but I hate talking on the telephone, so would like to be able to clear this up without having to do that.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Can't login to my cPanel

Hi @kayaker35,

the process can take a little while. It's not instant but if you have no luck then support are the only folk who can help. So you will then have to overcome your fear of your phone bill........ I mean speaking on the phone! 😉