cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Change Domain Pending 50 %

Hi,

I would like to upload a file through the file manager but when I select manage hosting I get the massage Change Domain Pending 50 %. I contacted the support team a few times but they keep telling me to wait few more hours. It has been like that for more than 48 hours. How long should the process take at the most? Has anyone had the same issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Change Domain Pending 50 %

Hello @krasiiii,

Thank you for posting in the GoDaddy community. 

Can you post a screenshot of your issue?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Thank you for replying!

20181016_225301.png20181016_225603.png

Super User I
Super User I
Solution

@krasiiii, was your domain used with any other GoDaddy products such as shared hosting, Cpanel, and SSL certs? If so, you will need to disjoin your domain from those GoDaddy products first.  

Click here to view Change my domain GoDaddy Article. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
Solution

Thank you, I followed the article but that wasn't the issue. Support team resubmitted the request and fixed it!