cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Didn't receive any email to transfer domain

I initiated the domain transfer from GoDaddy to Cloudflare, and yet I did not receive any email yet. It's taking awhile now. My domain is not even listed on the "Transfer Out" settings. I called GoDaddy and they say Cloudflare need to send the request over first, which Cloudflare did (I verified with them). What's going on? Just calling GoDaddy's support saps my energy... You guys take forever to answer my calls! And there's no email support. 

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Didn't receive any email to transfer domain

@chickenSticks92 

First, I would verify that all your account information is correct for your contact info. I know, it sounds silly, but I've seen this be the issue a lot of times. I would double check just to make sure.

Second, check your junk email, just in case. I know you probably already have but sometimes emails get hung up and don't deliver.

If you can resend the info to yourself and you still don't get the email after you make sure everything is good, then unfortunately you'll have to contact support again for assistance. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community