cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain Name Transfer within Godaddy

I had a domain name registered on one of my friend's account. That is also a Godaddy account and domain is of course registered with Godaddy. Today I requested him to transfer the domain into my account. I have provided him my username and Email address. He said that he has transferred the domain into my account, but I can't see any notification and also I can't see the domain transferred into my account. 

Do I need to perform any action or it is just a regular delay time? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Rockstar II

@bukharifaran wrote:

I had a domain name registered on one of my friend's account. That is also a Godaddy account and domain is of course registered with Godaddy. Today I requested him to transfer the domain into my account. I have provided him my username and Email address. He said that he has transferred the domain into my account, but I can't see any notification and also I can't see the domain transferred into my account. 

@bukharifaran Assuming he initiated the account change correctly you'll need to accept the domain name into your account. That can be done here: 

https://dcc.godaddy.com/dcc50/default.aspx?activeview=incomingaccountchange&refresh=true&

----

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Rockstar II

@bukharifaran wrote:

@bukharifaran Assuming he initiated the account change correctly you'll need to accept the domain name into your account. That can be done here: 

https://dcc.godaddy.com/dcc50/default.aspx?activeview=incomingaccountchange&refresh=true&

----

View solution in original post

The link you provided have done the trick.... Thank you very much. 🙂 

@bukharifaran wrote:

The link you provided have done the trick.... Thank you very much. 🙂 

@bukharifaran Good to hear!

--

Hi,

I transferred a domain from one of my accounts to another. the transfer is complete. after transferring i linked the domain to the hosting that I had purchased with the latter account. I installed WordPress after that. However, I can't visit the new website, it just shows "processing.." for hours.

Do I need to change domain DNS or nameservers?