cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain Transfer From Dynadot to Godaddy

We have transferred one of our domain from dynadot to Godaddy, so how many days it will take in Propagation? 

5 REPLIES 5
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Domain Transfer From Dynadot to Godaddy

@hohomediaagency 

I've seen the domain transfer take anywhere from a few hours to 7 days based on the registrar and if they gave you an option to approve the transfer. DNS Updates would be based on what your TTLs were set to - again I've seen this be few minutes to a full day

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Who Will give an option to approve the transfer?

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@hohomediaagency 

It would come from Dynadot  - some registrars will send you an email to approve / reject the transfer - others will say if you don't reject it will proceed in 5-7 days 

This process varies from registrar to registrar

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

New

When you transfer your domain from Dynadot to Godaddy, then will it chargeable? I also want to transfer my domain Trendinwealth.com from Hostinger to Godaddy. Are there any charges for transferring one registrar to another?

Super User III
Super User III

@mpweb 

You have to purchase a domain transfer - https://www.godaddy.com/domains/domain-transfer