cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Domain Transfer - Instructions Unclear

Hi all,

I purchased a domain transfer to transfer a domain I have with another registrar over to my GoDaddy account.

I entered the EPP key, completed payment, and received an email with a Transaction ID and Security Code - but there is nowhere for me to enter these details. The email says to log in and follow "these instructions", and "these instructions" simply say to "click the Approve button in the email you receive" - there is no Approve button, just these two codes.

Am I missing a step? I even cancelled and restarted the transfer (at my own cost) only to be stumped at the same point.

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Domain Transfer - Instructions Unclear

@arborist wrote:

Hi all,

I purchased a domain transfer to transfer a domain I have with another registrar over to my GoDaddy account.

I entered the EPP key, completed payment, and received an email with a Transaction ID and Security Code - but there is nowhere for me to enter these details. The email says to log in and follow "these instructions", and "these instructions" simply say to "click the Approve button in the email you receive" - there is no Approve button, just these two codes.

Am I missing a step? I even cancelled and restarted the transfer (at my own cost) only to be stumped at the same point.

@arborist Go into your domain manager and go to "pending transfers - in" and you'll be able to input those two codes and the authorization code.

----