cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Domain Transfer Not working after almost three months

Domain Transfer Not working after almost three months, i transfer my domain since for the past 3 weeks now and the site will be available sometimes and sometimes it will not available again, i complain severally nobody from go-daddy is ready to help there customer services is too poor , they will be asking you to call instead of live chat forgetting that some country can not call out easily

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Re: Domain Transfer Not working after almost three months/?isc=gdcommment

Hi @webdox,

Welcome to the Community!

The transferred domain is working, it's just confused as to where to point. An external look-up of your domain shows that you have 2 "A records" placed in the DNS of that domain. You need to remove the one that is NOT directing to your hosting IP address. There should only be one record. You can use this article to help you update it, so it will properly "point" to your website. Just be aware that any changes to your DNS can take 24-48 hours to resolve. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: Domain Transfer Not working after almost three months

@webdox I'm not sure what you're trying to say, have you initiated the transfer to Godaddy? I would need to know the domain name in order to further diagnosis the issue.

---

New

yes , for the past three weeks
New

Mylandfirst.com is the domain name 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Solution

Hi @webdox,

Welcome to the Community!

The transferred domain is working, it's just confused as to where to point. An external look-up of your domain shows that you have 2 "A records" placed in the DNS of that domain. You need to remove the one that is NOT directing to your hosting IP address. There should only be one record. You can use this article to help you update it, so it will properly "point" to your website. Just be aware that any changes to your DNS can take 24-48 hours to resolve. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

New

Re: Domain Transfer Not working after almost three months/?isc=gdcommment/?isc=gdcommment

Honestly i dont know how to go about this