cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain Transfer Problems

Can anyone please advise: In 2010 I hosted my site with hairydogdesigns.co.uk (Now trading as PurpleMedia365) and asked them to purchase a domain, www.wirralnarpo.org.uk, on my behalf. It would appear that that domain was purchased in their name, Problem 1. Problem 2; The hosting company PurpleMedia365 (formerly hairydogdesigns.co.uk) was asked 10 days ago to make the Domain available for transfer to another hosting agent which as yet hasn't happened. I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with the situation as PurpleMedia365 are continually telling me that they've done their bit but still nothing happens. Is there any way to trace what the situation is as my research indicates that GoDaddy are the Domain agent. Mike
1 REPLY 1
Solution

Re: Domain Transfer Problems

Hi @mringuk,

Welcome to the community! 

Our records show that the domain is registered in a GoDaddy account. If you wish to transfer it to another registrar, you will need to provide the current owner with the IPS tag for the future registrar. They can then call our customer support to have it updated on the domain through escalation to our Domains team. If you simply wish to have it moved to another GoDaddy account, you can provide them with your email address and they can initiate an Account Change

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support