Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Transfers Delayed

Novice

Domain Transfers Delayed

I have several domain transfers pending since last night.  When can these be expected to release?  Previous domain transfers were fairly immediate.  Requested all be immediately transferred by clicking "accept" to speed it up.

See more topics labeled with:

3 REPLIES
GoDaddy Pro Mentor

Re: Domain Transfers Delayed

patp wrote:

I have several domain transfers pending since last night.  When can these be expected to release?  Previous domain transfers were fairly immediate.  Requested all be immediately transferred by clicking "accept" to speed it up.

@patp Are you transferring in or out of Godaddy? 

---

Justin Godfrey
Domain Name Investor

When replying to me please @ mention my name
If my answer solves your question, please accept it as a solution.
Novice

I'm transferring out of GoDaddy.  I chatted with a representative online who told me I had to email transferverify @godaddy.com and ask them to manually verify the transfers so they would be released.  I sent a message but haven't received any response at all.

Highlighted
GoDaddy Pro Mentor

patp wrote:

I'm transferring out of GoDaddy.  I chatted with a representative online who told me I had to email transferverify @godaddy.com and ask them to manually verify the transfers so they would be released.  I sent a message but haven't received any response at all.

@patp Seems like it must've got "hung up", I've had a few outgoing and incoming transfer get hung up like this, typically its released as soon as you click "accept."

----

Justin Godfrey
Domain Name Investor

When replying to me please @ mention my name
If my answer solves your question, please accept it as a solution.