cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HenrysCat
Experienced

Domain transfer away from godaddy

Hi, I have tried to transfer one of my domains but it was denied with the following reason.

What do I need to do please.

Thank you

The Order for Transfer alongwith 1 year Renewal of stockiphoto.com through was denied by GoDaddy.com, LLC, 
the Current Registrar of this Domain Name since the current Owner of the Domain Name has some pending formalities
with the Current Registrar. Please contact GoDaddy.com, LLC, the Current Registrar of this Domain Name to find out why they denied this Request.
2 REPLIES 2
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor

Re: Domain transfer away from godaddy

@HenrysCat wrote:

Hi, I have tried to transfer one of my domains but it was denied with the following reason.

What do I need to do please.

Thank you

The Order for Transfer alongwith 1 year Renewal of stockiphoto.com through was denied by GoDaddy.com, LLC, 
the Current Registrar of this Domain Name since the current Owner of the Domain Name has some pending formalities
with the Current Registrar. Please contact GoDaddy.com, LLC, the Current Registrar of this Domain Name to find out why they denied this Request.

@HenrysCat Typically this is because you updated the contact information for the domain. I see it was updated yesterday. 

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
HenrysCat
Experienced

Re: Domain transfer away from godaddy

I only removed the privacy as it says I have to for a transfer, what do I need to do now?