cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Domain transfer declined by mistake

Hello, I hope you could help me about my problem on my godaddy account because one of my domain transfer have been declined because I accidentally click the cancel button for the transfer. I'm looking for a solution how can I re transfer it again. I hope you could help me about it. Thank you.

Best regards.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Domain transfer declined by mistake

If you declined the transfer, it will need to be restarted.  Please give our support teams a call so we can get you set up with a new transfer.  

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

MPC

hi , 

I have two domains , the first one domain transfer was declined, but i dont know why . So i try to transfer with another one and do you know whats happenning with this one ? The transfer have been accepted .

So i dont know what is different between two domain ?

I changed contact information with both before transfer .

Solution

Hi @lidawei. If you're having issues with a failed domain transfer, I recommend reaching out to our live support team where they can look into this and see what the hold up might be. You can find all of our support numbers at x.co/247support. 

KristyW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.