cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain with another host won't respond so I can transfer to Go Daddy

Have had our domain with another host for years. Have contacted them numerous times over a year to get the transfer code. NO response. I know it expires with them 6/24 at 1800. What do I do to have GODADDY be the host of the domain. Currently we have a GODADDY webpage, using the old domain, but with godaddysites.com. 

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Domain with another host won't respond so I can transfer to Go Daddy

@TallPines wrote:

Have had our domain with another host for years. Have contacted them numerous times over a year to get the transfer code. NO response. I know it expires with them 6/24 at 1800. What do I do to have GODADDY be the host of the domain. Currently we have a GODADDY webpage, using the old domain, but with godaddysites.com. 

@TallPines Which registrar is it? Have you logged into the account to attempt to unlock the domain and get the authorization code? At some registrars you can get the authorization code within your account and its not something that is done through support. Let me know which registrar it is and I will see if I can give you further instructions.

---

Re: Domain with another host won't respond so I can transfer to Go Daddy

If you look in whois, the domain status says registrar-lock (tallpinesrvresort.com)

It was purchased and maintained for years with Internet Planners

Stephen Miller use to be on our board and started- the website. The web person did not keep it updated so I took over. Having had GODADDY in the past - Bensonshopwithacop.org

I created a new website for Tall Pines but for the last YEAR - have not been able to get them to give me an EPP. I had even sent them Stephen Millers drivers license and a letter. He is NO LONGER available to assist to transfer. So I am waiting until it expires on 6/24 6pm I assume. But need assistance with GoDaddy to grab it at that time and take my tallpinesrvresort.godaddysites.com to JUST tallpinesrvresort. Thank you in advance for your assistance. 

Denise