cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Godaddy locked my domain

Hello!

On February 9, I bought a domain and website from another customer for 15,000 dollars (this is a very large amount for me). Going to my email, I saw that the domain was blocked due to a legal dispute. As the complaint was explained to me from another registrar on this domain, and they will introduce proceedings, but how I bought the domain from another client, and not from the registrar, I shouldn’t worry about these problems, like when I bought the domain it was from goddadн. I provided proof of the domain purchase, but goddady has not yet unblocked the domain for more than 7 days and for me this is a lot, I ask the community to help speed up the process.

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Godaddy locked my domain

Hey there @Vladislav1,

Unfortunately, this isn't something anyone on the forum is going to be able to help you with. You will need to contact phone or chat support and speak with the billing department to resolve the issue.

Good luck!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community