cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

How can I renew a domain when the domain registration service provider disappear

As the title, when I want to renew my domain, I suddenly found the provider does not exist any more, their website is blank and the phone is not available...

In this situation, what can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: How can I renew a domain when the domain registration service provider disappear

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: How can I renew a domain when the domain registration service provider disappear

@edwinzhang wrote:

As the title, when I want to renew my domain, I suddenly found the provider does not exist any more, their website is blank and the phone is not available...

In this situation, what can I do?

Hi, @edwinzhang,

could you make your question clearer please?

Highlighted

Well, I registered one domain using for example abc.com, but when I want to renew the domain, abc.com does not exist any more.

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @edwinzhang,

please don't use cliches 'example.com' or abc.com' if your want as much help as possible. We need real domain names to be able to make certain checks.

Thank you!

Highlighted

ok, please check whois information for westca.com, registration service provider http://www.planetvelocity.com domain expired

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @edwinzhang,

this is Godaddy Community Forum and really for folk with godaddy products and problems. It doesn't look like you have either. 

But the domain is still registered and active. 

Highlighted

I planed to transfer it to godaddy, but I get stuck

Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @edwinzhang,

in which case please read the documentation on domain transfers. 

domain transfers godaddy