cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot to turn off privacy before initiating domain transfer, my transfer was denied

I forgot to turn off my privacy registration before I initiated my domain transfer to an outside host and my transfer was denied. Im not sure if it will self correct now that I have turned off the privacy, but the transfer request isn't showing up in my pending transfer file and I haven't received any further emails from either party and I don't know what do to

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II

Re: I forgot to turn off privacy before initiating domain transfer, my transfer was denied

@justjoeyrose wrote:

I forgot to turn off my privacy registration before I initiated my domain transfer to an outside host and my transfer was denied. Im not sure if it will self correct now that I have turned off the privacy, but the transfer request isn't showing up in my pending transfer file and I haven't received any further emails from either party and I don't know what do to

@justjoeyrose If you're transferring the domain to another registrar you'll need to have them cancel the transfer, then turn off privacy and reinitiate the transfer to the other registrar.

---