cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My domain was working correctly but now it does not

I have done everything correctly on my account. I used DNSchecker to check if the changes have propagated, and it seems everything is fine. When I visit the ip address on my AName directly, it brings up the website correctly. but when I input my domain name (https://ekoinnovationcenter.com) it does not seem to go through. It keeps saying this server's ip address could not be found. Yesterday, the domain still worked properly. But this morning, it's been the same ip address could not be found. Please, your help will be very much appreciated.

Junaid
7 REPLIES 7
Super User III
Super User III

Re: My domain was working correctly but now it does not

@junaidtunde1 

I just check https://ekoinnovationcenter.com/ from the US and it is loading fine here. With the www is not but looks to be a server configuration issue.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Solution

Thank you very much for the response. I checked it yesterday afternoon, and it worked fine.. But now it's saying I don't have internet connected. I am quite sure the server config is correct. When I access the website via the ip address, it loads up as expected..... always

Junaid
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@junaidtunde1 

That sounds like a local DNS connection - if it is saying you don't have an internet connection but it works with the IP - that is something with your local connection / network

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Apparently, something is wrong with the like post button... But as a form of appreciation... I would like to say a very big thank you. I was just here fussing for nothing. Although I don't know why my local connection sometimes does that, but I have learnt. Thank you so so much

Junaid

I transfer my domain to godaddy but is not working

Good day please i need serious help here, go-daddy customer services is so poor... i transfer my domain from Nigeria register to go-daddy for and i got a mail that my domain transfer was successful i can even see it on my account i set up email for it but the domain name is not accessible

please i need help

mylandfirst.com is the domain

Super User III
Super User III

Re: I transfer my domain to godaddy but is not working

@webdox 

It looks like you transferred your domain on the 11th of september - it can take 24-48 hours for the domain to fully update around the world. When I look https://dnschecker.org/#NS/mylandfirst.com there are still a few places it hasn't - I would give it a little more time and then if still not working give GoDaddy a call and then can re-submit the zone file

P.S. in the future, please start a new topic rather than adding to a solved one.

Re: I transfer my domain to godaddy but is not working/?isc=gdcommment

the domain was transfer on 8/9/2019