cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My site down from yesterday because the domain on Godaddy

Hi all,
Actually I was faced very very bad problem with Godday, Yesterday I was transfer domain Ebeel.com from Godday account to another Godday account and accept the transfer from the second account but they putted it on hold till now "Account change in progress" and still my site down, I was dos the same with many another companies and transfer has been done in minutes, now because I used Godaddy "MY WEB SITE DOWN" and my customers escalated me too much and they asked me for penalties, I don't know what is my mistake to do that with me godaddy, I was call them two time but they cant support me, any way my site down and still down and I will lose money because of their bad support 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: My site down from yesterday because the domain on Godaddy

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Hi dear,
The problem is they kept (Pending transfer) due to (Account change in progress) and I can access on it to change the DNS, 
actually this first time in my life to see something like this from company, they killed me and my site still down

Please check the snapshot

https://imgur.com/a/jMQGNTE