cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Nameservers Transfer Back to Godaddy

Hi,

How do I transfer my mameservers from Cloud Flare back to Godaddy which is the hosting provider? There's great instructions on how to transfer nameservers from hosting provider and transferring to another account but nothing about transferring back to Godaddy.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Barry

5 REPLIES 5
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Nameservers Transfer Back to Godaddy

Hello and thank you for reaching out to the community.

I believe this GD article should help you out: https://www.godaddy.com/help/change-nameservers-for-my-domains-664

Let us know if that helps!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Thanks Drew, it helped. I appreciate it very much,

Regards,

Barry

Super User I
Super User I

You are welcome, anytime!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran
www.davisdre.com

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Dav, Your link is very helpful for me. it solved my issue. Thank you so much.

Super User I
Super User I

Hello @westernira and you are welcome!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis