cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Pending Transfer Out after ordered a domain transfer to another register.

I ordered a domain transfer to GEN.XYZ on 20/02/2018, however after I used the authorization code form my email, it showed in my GEN.XYZ account with a status "Pending Transfer", yet no pending transfer out in my GoDaddy account nor getting any confirmation email. I thought it would take 5 days, but today there's still nothing shown in my GoDaddy account, I'm pretty sure that I transfered my domain from this GoDaddy account. Has anyone ever seen this before?

1 REPLY 1
Super User I
Super User I

Re: No Pending Transfer Out after ordered a domain transfer to another register.

@qri0sity wrote:

I ordered a domain transfer to GEN.XYZ on 20/02/2018, however after I used the authorization code form my email, it showed in my GEN.XYZ account with a status "Pending Transfer", yet no pending transfer out in my GoDaddy account nor getting any confirmation email. I thought it would take 5 days, but today there's still nothing shown in my GoDaddy account, I'm pretty sure that I transfered my domain from this GoDaddy account. Has anyone ever seen this before?

@qri0sity You should contact your gaining registrar, it's pending transfer with them. They are the ones that need to send the authorization email to the admin email address, once you receive/approve this the domain will be listed as pending out in your domain manager.

----

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I