cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Problem with domain transfer

Hi support team,

I had to call you few times, but nobody unanswered. I have a problem with domain transfer and I cant restart domain transfer again. I checked authorized key few times and I assured that key is correct. Please help me with resolving this problem.

BR, Pavlo.

DevOps at Global Tech MakersЗнімок екрана 2018-05-04 о 12.45.30.png

7 REPLIES 7
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Problem with domain transfer

@GTM_support wrote:

Hi support team,

I had to call you few times, but nobody unanswered. I have a problem with domain transfer and I cant restart domain transfer again. I checked authorized key few times and I assured that key is correct. Please help me with resolving this problem.

BR, Pavlo.

DevOps at Global Tech MakersЗнімок екрана 2018-05-04 о 12.45.30.png

@GTM_support which codes are not being accepted? Two security codes will be sent to the admin email address, you will input those first, then input the authorization code.

--

@justingodfrey, An authorization code is not being accepted.

Hi @justingodfrey,

Can you help me? 

Super User II
Super User II

@GTM_support wrote:

Hi @justingodfrey,

Can you help me? 

@GTM_support I'm not really sure what your problem is, you requested the authorization code, gave it to your gaining registrar and the gaining registrar is saying the authorization code is incorrect?

---

Hi @justingodfrey,

I start a transfer from current registrar to Godaddy. In account current registrar we unlock transfer and got authorization code after I put this code in Godaddy account and start transfer domain to Godaddy, but the transfer was decline by Godaddy and I can't restart transfer from Godaddy account and a big problem is that I lose control on DNS configuration.  When I want to restart a transfer from domain transfer service on Godaddy I got an answer that  "Domain is already registered here", but I cant control DNS configuration from Godaddy account.

I need control DNS configuration from our Godaddy account.

Please help me restart transfer domain globaltechmakers.com

BR, GTM_support.

attach screenЗнімок екрана 2018-05-19 о 11.18.57.pngЗнімок екрана 2018-05-19 о 11.02.35.pngЗнімок екрана 2018-05-19 о 11.20.22.pngshots:

@justingodfrey

Hi, how I can restart transfer?