cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Registrant Approval Email never comes

I purchased a Domain Transfer to GoDaddy, but I am not receiving the Registrant Approval email or any other emails with the transfer codes.

I confirmed that the contact email on the current registrar is valid and does receive emails.

I do receive a Transfer Acknowledgment email but no Approval emails.

6 REPLIES 6
Employee
Employee

Re: Registrant Approval Email never comes

Hi @RobertM

Thank you for your post. What is the extension of the domain you are transferring as some extensions use different processes.

Also, when you purchased your transfer did you submit the Authorization code at the time of purchase? If so you would not be required to also submit the Transaction ID and Security Code.

Have you tried preforming a mailbox search for @godaddy.com as sometimes these emails get routed to different folders.

Best Wishes!

-TechFly 

Hello TechFly,

The Domain is a ".com" domain.

Yes, I submitted the Authorization code at the time of purchase (called Domain Secret at current Registrar)

I receive the Transfer - Acknowledgment Email that says that the transaction id and security code has been sent to the Registrant email, but that email never comes.

Checked all the mailbox as well as the logs in the email server and there is no email coming through for the Transaction ID and Security code.

Thank you for your help.

Employee
Employee

Hi @RobertM

Thank you for the response. Odd situation as once submitting the auth code the request should be finalized. Would you mind checking the status of the transfer in the Pending Transfers page and let me know what the status says. 

Please navigate the following:

1) Log into your account 

2) Click My Products at the top menu

3) Where it says Domains click Manage All 

4) At the top menu click Domains 

5) In the drop down click Transfers 

6) Click Pending Transfers in

transfers.png

*Click to Enlarge photo

Here you will see a status that will either say processing transfer or authorization code needed or something along those lines.

If the status says processing and to the right you should see your admin email address for the domain. If this is the case than the transfer is going through and you won't have to submit the codes. If you see something else please contact our customer services department so that we may review the concern. 

Best Wishes!

-TechFly 

I am also experiencing the same issue, the current register hasent recieve the approval email to confirm of the transfer

I have purchased two transfers and enter the Authorization code at the time of purchasing. But, I didn't get any approval even I try to resend  emails from this section.

screen-1.png

Whenever, I re-send email I got the following one like email, but I don't know, how to follow it because I don't have other Godaddy account as mentioned in the instructions:

godaddy.png

A prompt response will be highly appreciated.

I have purchased two transfers and enter the Authorization code at the time of purchasing. But, I didn't get any approval even I try to resend  emails from this section.

screen-1.png

Whenever, I re-send email I got the following one like email, but I don't know, how to follow it because I don't have other Godaddy account as mentioned in the instructions:

godaddy.png

A prompt response will be highly appreciated.