cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Transfare Domain Between Accounts

HI,

I'm trying since 3 days to transfare my domain from account to another within godaddy, I got the last message " Your account changes are ready for activation. " and there is " Activate Now " button, tried many times to click it from multiple browsers and many internet providers but the page still loading with no luck, had a chat with tech support but they didn't helped me and someone told me to cancel the transfare then start over again.

is there any way to fix that ASAP!

Thanks in Advanced.

1 REPLY 1
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Transfare Domain Between Accounts

@kanaez wrote:

HI,

I'm trying since 3 days to transfare my domain from account to another within godaddy, I got the last message " Your account changes are ready for activation. " and there is " Activate Now " button, tried many times to click it from multiple browsers and many internet providers but the page still loading with no luck, had a chat with tech support but they didn't helped me and someone told me to cancel the transfare then start over again.

is there any way to fix that ASAP!

Thanks in Advanced.

@kanaez Which type of account change are you trying? Are you inputting the buyer's customer ID number and email or are you doing the more manual transfer where you're entering the buyer's contact information? I've heard reports from a few other people of a current problem with Godaddy's account transfer option. I would recommend canceling the transfer and reinitiating it with the buyer's info (customer ID number / email address on file).

----